Learn more about CrowdStreet here.
- What is CrowdStreet?
- Does CrowdStreet charge fees for investors?
- Can international, foreign or non-US citizens invest on CrowdStreet?
Commercial Real Estate 101
Learn more about commercial real estate and its metrics.See all articles
Getting Started with CrowdStreet
Learn more on Account Setup & Accreditation. This includes topics such as using your SD-IRA and how to change your password.
- How to set up your CrowdStreet profile
- How to create or update an Investing Entity
- FAQ: Investing with a Self-Directed IRA (SD-IRA)
- Accreditation Overview
About the Sponsors on the Marketplace
Learn more about our sponsors, such as how their deals are screened for the Marketplace and targeted metrics.
- How are sponsors screened before their deal launches on the Marketplace?
- What does the sponsor designation mean?
- Do sponsors charge fees?
- How to contact the sponsor directly
About the Investment Offerings on the Marketplace
Learn more about making an investment on the Marketplace.
- Offering Details Page Walk-Through Video
- What types of property can I invest in?
- Is there an investment minimum?
- How to read the "Hypothetical 100k" table
Making an Offer through CrowdStreet
Learn more about each step of the offer process, including how to make an offer and navigating the transaction center.
- Offer Process Overview
- How to Check the Status of an Offer
- Oversubscription Overview
- How to submit an offer using a Self Directed IRA (SD-IRA)
Learn more about what happens after an investment.
- Who Manages Investments Post Funding?
- How do investors get a return on investment?
- When will I receive distributions from my investment?
- Investor Forums Overview