You upload your photo ID (a valid government-issued driver’s license or passport) to your specific investing account located under Investing Accounts.
Note: it is recommended that you upload a government-issued photo ID for every investing account you create. If there are multiple members in an investing account, each member should upload their government-issued photo ID.
Step 1: Create or select an Investing Account.
- Click on Investing Accounts in the navigation. You will see your existing investing accounts listed.
- If you would like to create a new investing account, click on ‘+ Add an Investing Account.’
- Click on the Investing Account you would like to upload your government-issued photo ID to.
Step 2: Click on ‘Account members’
- All account members for that specific investing account will be listed.
- Click on the specific member whose government-issued photo ID you would like to upload.
- Personal information for that account member will show up.
- Scroll down until you see a section titled ‘Photo identification.’
Step 3: Upload a photo of your government-issued photo ID
- Either drag and drop your photo or upload it from your computer
- Make sure the picture is clear and easy to read
- Once uploaded, the file will appear below, confirming it has been uploaded.